Since early 2020, COVID-19 has dramatically changed all of our lives, as we have adapted to the presence of this virus across our community. Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. We are able to provide quality dental care because we continue to follow the latest guidelines and recommendations set forth by the scientific community to ensure your safety. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate this challenge together.
For your peace of mind, the measures we are taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Before Your Arrival
- We ask that all patients that are not feeling well on the day of their appointment contact us as soon as possible so that we may review your symptoms with you. If there is any suspicion that your symptoms may be related to COVID-like symptoms, you will likely be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that all patients, whether vaccinated or not, wear an appropriate face mask when they enter our building. You will continue to wear your mask during your time here, unless you are instructed to remove it during treatment by a member of our team.
- A team member will greet you in the reception area and you will be screened again to insure you are free of COVID-19 symptoms. Your temperature will be taken by a scanning thermometer to determine if you are having a fever.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas. There will be minimal physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- A team member will escort you to the treatment room. You will be given an antibacterial mouthwash pre-rinse which has been shown to lower the risk of virus transmission.
- All rooms will be completely cleaned and disinfected before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- All treatment rooms have HEPA air purifier units to assist in removing harmful air particles, which has shown to significantly lower the risk of virus transmission..
- Our team will continue to follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and the ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office disinfection procedures. We may change these protocols if the current science about the behavior of the virus warrants it.
After your Treatment
Upon completion of your treatment, you may be escorted out a side door to the parking lot to minimize interaction with other patients currently in the reception area.
- After dismissal, we will send you a text to pay your estimated balance online or you can call our office to make payment.
We continue to operate with an abundance of caution, as we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one. Again, thank you for your cooperation as we get through this together!