There are many reasons why you may not be completely satisfied with the appearance of your smile. Stains from coffee, tea, and other foods may have caused your teeth to become darker. Normal wear and tear can also cause your teeth to chip and fracture. There are multiple ways that Dr. Orzechowski and Dr. Arndt can help improve the esthetics of your smile.
- Crowns: Have you chipped your tooth in an accident? Are your teeth rotated or slightly crooked? Crowns can help restore your tooth to its ideal appearance.
- Veneers: Sometimes discolored teeth don’t respond well to whitening treatments. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain or resin that are bonded to your teeth to give them that movie star glow.
- Bridges: A couple of missing teeth isn’t usually worthy of partial dentures. With a bridge you can restore the look and function of your teeth without the need for dentures.
- Teeth Whitening: Drinks like coffee, tea, and wine can stain your teeth over time. Our at-home and in-office tooth whitening systems can undo years of stains to give you a brighter smile in just a few days.
- 3D Intraoral Scanner: eliminate “goopy” impression taking for crowns, bridges, implants, and other procedures.