Dear our wonderful patients,
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the Coronavirus. Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are only opening because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our office is open normal business hours as listed on our website.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Patients will be contacted by our team and screened before your appointment. You will be screened again upon arrival at your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside of New England, you must self- quarantine for 14 days prior to your appointment. If you are experiencing ANY COVID-19 symptoms, you will be rescheduled.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment and leave personal belongings in your car. Please bring your own safety glasses or sunglasses for eye protection.
- A team member will greet you in the reception area and you will be screened again to insure you are free of COVID-19 symptoms. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer .
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas. There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- All treatment rooms have HEPA air purifier units to assist in removing air particles.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- A team member will escort you to the treatment room. You will be given a pre-rinse of diluted hydrogen peroxide. We ask you to keep your mask on until removed by your provider.
- Upon completion of your treatment, you will be escorted out a side door to minimize interaction with other patients.
- After dismissal, we will send you a text to pay your estimated balance online or you can call our office to make payment.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
Drs. Orzechowski & Arndt & team