Your willingness to smile is directly related to your self-confidence. If you have less-than-white teeth, you might be less inclined to smile because you’re embarrassed. Having white teeth tends to make us feel more self-assured and be more positive when it comes to our appearance. There’s a lot you can do to avoid staining your teeth in the first place, and one of the big things is being aware of what kind of food and drink can stain your teeth. Let’s talk about some common teeth-staining food and drink. You may be surprised about some of them!(more…)
Ray Orzechowski DMD & Shannon Arndt DMD
Concord's Friendliest Dentist
Dear our wonderful patients,
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the Coronavirus. Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are only opening because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our office is open normal business hours as listed on our website.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Patients will be contacted by our team and screened before your appointment. You will be screened again upon arrival at your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside of New England, you must self- quarantine for 14 days prior to your appointment. If you are experiencing ANY COVID-19 symptoms, you will be rescheduled.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment and leave personal belongings in your car. Please bring your own safety glasses or sunglasses for eye protection.
- A team member will greet you in the reception area and you will be screened again to insure you are free of COVID-19 symptoms. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer .
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas. There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- All treatment rooms have HEPA air purifier units to assist in removing air particles.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- A team member will escort you to the treatment room. You will be given a pre-rinse of diluted hydrogen peroxide. We ask you to keep your mask on until removed by your provider.
- Upon completion of your treatment, you will be escorted out a side door to minimize interaction with other patients.
- After dismissal, we will send you a text to pay your estimated balance online or you can call our office to make payment.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
Drs. Orzechowski & Arndt & team
Dear our wonderful patients,
COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the Coronavirus.
We are pleased to announce we are planning to reopen our office for patient treatment on Monday, May 18th. Initially, our hours of operation will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.(more…)
We hope this notice finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines as soon as possible. While many things have changed, one thing at Dr. Orzechowski & Arndt’s office has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety.(more…)
Dear patients of Orzechowski & Arndt,
As we continue to be informed about the progression of the COVID-19 virus from health officials, we have come to the decision that it is best for our dental practice to limit our treatment to only urgent dental conditions at this time.
This includes acute toothaches, pain, swelling and/or infection and painful broken teeth. All preventative dental visits such as cleanings or periodontal maintenance visits, as well as cavity fillings, etc. will need to be rescheduled.
As of today, we are unsure what the time-frame will be on this new policy, as the impact of the virus on the community changes rapidly. As a result, we are currently unable to offer any appointment times to reschedule.
We remain committed to your oral and overall health. As always, we encourage you to continue exceptional dental hygiene including brushing twice a day with a fluoridated toothpaste, flossing daily, and using OTC anti-microbial rinses to provide the greatest level of dental disease prevention.
We are all facing this unprecedented challenge together, and we appreciate your understanding as we navigate this as a community. Feel free to call during business hours of 9 AM to 1 PM so we can personally assist you with any questions you might have. Thank you for your understanding, and be well.
Dr. Orzechowski & Dr. Arndt DMD
Life is so busy! As a mom, we are always taking care of others. So, why not treat yourself? That’s why Dr. Shannon Arndt is offering a promotional rate on Botox for a limited time only during the month of August.
Get BOTOX Cosmetic at a promotional rate of $10/unit during the months of August 2019 and September 2019! BOTOX is normally $12 a unit – so here’s your chance to really save!
What is Botox?
Botox is a medical-grade FDA approved injectable used for temporarily reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. You can experience younger looking skin that lasts for up to 3 months, though individual results will vary. Read more about Botox on our Botox Cosmetic page.
Since March of 1990, Dr. Ray Orzechowski has been practicing as a general dentist in Concord, NH. His current office has been located at 280 Pleasant Street for 24 years, after spending his first 5 years located on South Main Street. In order to continue providing quality care for his patients in the greater Concord community, he expanded the office and brought on Dr. Shannon Arndt as his first associate dentist in October 2015. Today, the offices of Drs. Orzechowski and Arndt are proud to announce the official partnership of Dr. Shannon Arndt!(more…)